Searching...
Monday, March 15, 2010

Luck of second defines the path for 1st

It’s a conversation which you can have anywhere and would wish that may be I should have penned it down and made it permanent with visible architecture of words. Same happened to me when I was sitting with a friend and suddenly out of no where asked him what did ‘ Career’ meant.

Not surprisingly he told me what I somehow had in my mind that he would. Career; is a position which you want to be in to be able to materialize your success in terms of wealth and property. So typical !!

It’s the genre of society which has so ill defined it and yet made it confusing for people to assume the real meaning out of it. I am a part of this world and this civilization, yet, I find it difficult to relate myself to this definition. But why ?? Is it the mind which is different or the way of thinking. But if the way of thinking is different then how come the forte of explaining ‘Career’ could change ?? Well I take for granted in a way that it does !!

So I tried to look at it from my tip of senses and thought real hard. ‘ Career’ is not what you wish, it’s mostly sketched by your surrounding. The kind of people you meet, the kind of places you like and the kind of things people living with you want. How many times have you thought that you needed a car for your comfort, and also how many times have you thought that you need a car for taking your mother to temple and your children to schools ?? I guess the 2ns option would be winner by voice or by hands …do the voting.

Your career is a spelling of how people pronounce it and makes it prominent. You do things for people who you love and care for and think about yourself as little as I can think about a Ant dying after colliding to my feet !! Reason; I can’t see them, and we mostly don’t see ourselves in our career. We see our loved ones getting things from it. We work for them and we work hard for them to excel and progress.
The ashes of time has been witness of things done by history which has always indicated that your act to achieve something has always been inspired by a fate of someone else.
‘Career’ as it is will always be cherished..for whom but it yet to be unknown to me..

1 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

 
Back to top!