Searching...
Sunday, March 7, 2010

My try to be a human

I belong to a breed, breed supposedly of civilized races but it’s so strange that at times I struggle to find the meaning of it’s meaningless traces which adds to my agony of understanding humans and their behavioral changes. Humans- they say the mind which by virtue of God is solicited with creation, invention and progression. Irony again is that creation and invention restricted till materials and technologies or something else too ??

I stand with wet eyes to dare and look and define what I see.Solicited; the word can be so wrongly understood with this relation of mind and move up of life but still efficient enough to define that it’s a forced progression of thinking. I feel ashamed today to see the unwanted niche of human hatred towards one race to itself; HUMANS. So well designed by the all mighty to arrange the world in one order, order of peace , which at least by what I see is the only thing which has not been done.

I recall the lines of a quote defining “ the links would be hard to find when you think of what we have achieved”. This might not define much in a glance but if understood properly then has a lot to offer to the proclamation of completing the human thinking. Links would be hard to find ; what the link of people hating each other claiming the race and the caste to be different ? what does a color change from a person to another ? what do we see that we think the color of blood is different ? I somehow feel proud to say that I haven’t been able to find the links for this missing cycle of human chain, rest all can try with their luck.

Reality of the heavens existence is ill defined and semi true then how come the feeling of different from others is so prominent. Let me hold the hand of time and go back to the era when all was one and one was all. That time where love meant submission and devotion. The period of being Human and not the missing cells.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!