Searching...
Thursday, August 11, 2011

One N Forever

Gripped in the moments,
When a tear rolled down,
For the pain to succumb,
For the fate to frown!
Fighting within for an eye to see,
For my existence, the way I want it to be,
Rolling out, the drags, the joints,
Bottle of intoxication and the coins,
Collecting the form for pride to be,
For me, for you, for all to see,
Soaking the salt, that came from my eyelid,
Cursing the fate, for being a cheat,
Surrounded by few, helpless soul,
Heart that mourns, for a trial of stroll,
Caged as it feels, caged I am,
My friends are enemies go and tell them,
Colors bright,
Grey again,
Time is running,
For destiny to rain,
Cursed you said, cursed by me,
I did not stand, to die like a bee,
Non- stop again, as now I speak,
In my dark room, why do people peek?
I don't like it,
I don't want it,
I like staring at the ceiling alone,
Burst off their fizz,
They still hang around, ignoring what I am in,
Human still I am, that's the sin,
It rolled once, that tear today,
I had to drink it back,
To live my yesterday,
Blah blah blah,
The story is fading,
Let the dark again invade,
Fortunes mending,
Sheets are dry,
My vows now break,
My long loneliness is up for a take,
But, I re register it, copyright it to keep,
Now the ink turns thick, broad and also a little deep,
Session by session,
Pendulum now swings,
Some come to me,
Some the watery acid brings,
I know, I know,
Nonstop it is,
One was a year back,
One is now,
One is for now,
One forever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!